Welcome to Large Family Frugal Living
A family is often considered large if there are more than two children. In some places of the world, more than one child makes a large family. In other communities, four or five children makes a small family. However you define it, we hope you find practical help, encouragement, and more life on your budget.
What You’ll Find At Large Family Frugal Living
Feeding Our Families
As a large family mama, food is definitely a huge part of my life. After years of budgeting and making frugal meals, I came up with Large Family Frugal Meal Packets.
Here are some of my most popular articles about frugal food:
- Large Family Weekly Meal Plans
- How I Feed our Family of 8 on $150/Week
- 21 Things You Should be Making from Scratch
- 7 Things that Help Me Save over $150/Month on Groceries
- How I Fell In Love with Walmart Grocery Pick Up
- 5 Tips on Saving Money and Avoiding Food Waste
Homemaking is one of those things that we women must do, so we might as well enjoy it, right? Of course, getting the kids involved helps too. 🙂
These are some of my top posts to help you on your homemaking journey:
- How to Get it All Done and NOT Lose Your Mind
- How I Stopped Drifting Through Life
- Simple Ways To Take The Stress Out Of Life
- Simple Housekeeping For Busy Moms
- Finding Housekeeping Help When Life Is Busy
We are a literature-rich, relaxed homeschool.
Here are some of my most popular homeschooling posts:
- Large Family Homeschooling | A guide to getting started
- Our Gentle Morning Routine
- How Long Does it Take to Homeschool Each Day?
- 45+ Homeschool Lunches (printable)
- How to Build a Homeschool Routine
- How to Make Homeschooling a Lifestyle
Reading Aloud is a major part of our homeschool. It has completely revolutionized the way we spend our days. If you are new to reading aloud or are looking for ways to jazz it up, you’ll find inspiration in these posts:
- Reading Aloud During Busy Seasons
- Cultivating a Read Aloud Culture in Your Homeschool
- 10 Read Aloud Activities Your Kids Can Do While You Read
- Tips for Using Sonlight with Multiple Ages
- Tips for First Time Sonlighters
- Is Sonlight Really Worth it?
- What About Tests and College? Sonlight FAQ Part 2
For BUSINESS inquires: hello@LargeFamilyFrugalLiving.com
Connect with Us
I would love to have you join my Large Family Frugal Living Facebook Community. In this community, you’ll find support and encouragement to live the frugal life with your large family.